A literally magnetic typeface
The result may be likeable or not, but what i value the most of this experiment was the process of making the typeface.
To make this typeface, i composed the letters with ferrofluid, which i made by burning kitchen sponges in order to extract the iron out of them. Many youtube tutorials later, i got a powder with whom I could work. The image on the side correspongs to the sponges being burned.
The ferrofluid react to magnets, creating these spikes and giving the impression of a single body moving
the result are this dancing letters that deformed by the influence of a magnet i put beneath them